*** Electrical Source Inspector ***
Currently seeking a Quality Inspector that will travel to supplier facilities to perform electrical inspections on cables and harnesses. Parts will be inspected to engineering drawings, customer purchase order(s), industry standards, and specifications. Will be for 8 hours per week for one year.
- IPC-610 training/knowledge
- Source inspection
- Knowledge of MIL PRF 55110
- Print Reading
- Use of basic inspection tools, calipers, scope, pin gauges, etc.
- Experience with cables and harnesses
- Comfortable working as an independent contractor (1099).
Optional and preferred skills:
- MIL P 50884 Printed Wiring Flexible & Rigid Flex
- MIL PRF 31032 Printed Wiring Flexible & Rigid Flex
- Basic Knowledge or understanding of use of Megger, electrical bonding & isolation resistance testing
- Basic understanding of oscilloscope operation
- Volt Ohm meter basic operation for resistance and voltage measurements
- Knowledge of MIL STD 454 workmanship requirements
- Understand J STD 001 C/D relation to IPC A 610 C/D
- Knowledge or awareness of IPC 600 Printed Wiring Board requirement
- Interpret basic wiring diagram or schematic
- IPC TM 650 Bow and Twist Requirements
- PWB Understanding of photo imageable and dry solder mask specifications