***Mechanical Source Inspector ***
Currently seeking an Aerospace Mechanical Source Inspector to support part-time for 1 year in Crestview, Florida. This would be ideal for someone looking for another opportunity within their current work schedule.
- The quality inspector shall travel to various supplier facilities to perform visual and dimensional inspections on manufactured parts, assemblies, and / or sub-assemblies
- The inspections will be performed to engineering requirements specified per ANSI Y14.5 – Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T) or equivalent standard.
- Must have the ability to read / interpret engineering drawings and Purchase Orders (POs). The candidate must have experience using various mechanical inspection tools, such as micrometers and calipers.
- Experience performing First Article Inspections (FAIs) in accordance to the AS9102 standard and knowledge is required.
- Candidate should be computer savvy and own a laptop for this assignment and will be used onsite.
- Strong structural/airframes/large assembly background experience
- Minimum 5 years hands on source inspection experience of structures, airframes and large assemblies.
- Experience must be within the last 2 years in aerospace or military / defense manufacturing
- Minimum 2 years hands on FAI to AS9102