Seeking a candidate with Senior Quality Engineer Skillset to support supplier surveillance and source inspection.
-Prefer Bachelor Degree in Engineering or other Technical Degree or combination of related work experience and education
-Must have 5 or more years of directly related professional experience in the aerospace/avionics industry.
-Must have quality experience with high reliability electronics/electrical assemblies
-Heavy emphasis on circuit cards and printed wiring boards – preferably manufacturing/inspection experience.
-5+ years’ experience, minimum.
-Experience with AS9100, AS9102 First Article Inspections (FAIs),
-Must have experience/ understanding of: Quality Planning, Inspection Methods and Techniques
-Able to read and comprehend technical specifications, drawings, customer requirements
- Able to demonstrate skills in reading and interpreting engineering drawings, blueprints,
- Must be knowledgeable of AS9100 Quality Management System and AS9102 First Article Inspection Requirements and able to apply inspection processes.
- Product/ Process/ Material Control
- Problem solving and using RCCA methods to drive Root Cause investigations and solutions
-Must have experience with conducting internal Supplier Surveillance, Quality Engineer, and special process review
-Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
-Candidate must be self-motivated with excellent communications skills.
- Relocation is not available