*** Quality Auditor***
Currently seeking an Aerospace Quality Auditor in Wilmington, MA for 8 hours per week for 60 days
Aerospace experienced auditor to travel to designated supplier to perform product based capability audits and, if necessary Quality / Risk Management Assessments as assigned. Audits are expected to take 1-2 days, with the possibility of corrective action and KPI follow up activity for each supplier on an as-needed basis. Commodities groupings for which the auditor must be qualified include, but not limited to: (1) Hardware, COTS, Softgoods, (2) Avionics, (3) Machining & Valves, (4) Composites, (5) Metallic Raw Materials, and (6) Special Processes.
- Auditor must have proven and extensive supplier commodity experience for each supplier assigned.
- Aerospace experience required, Space Class experience a plus.
- Process knowledge and experience – Auditor shall have gone through Lead Auditor Training from accredited source (ASQ, IRCA, etc.)
- Proven Quality Auditing Performance - Shall have a minimum of 40 hours audit experience as lead auditor for an external QMS audit, within last 2 years of performing contracted audit.
- Extensive Knowledge of Applicable Requirements Standards (AS 9100) - Shall have completed training addressing current AS9100 requirements
- Leadership, project management, diplomacy, and people skills
- PROCESS Audit/Survey Training and Certification (AS 9100)