*** Expediter ***
Currently seeking an Aerospace Expediter in Bloomingdale, IL for 40 hours per week for 6 months
This Expeitor roll will be involved with manufacturing & Cycle times, lead time planning & reductions, capacity planning/optimization.
You will weekly visit to review and progress improvement plan, setting up and progressing day-plans. Daily calls to ensure items due to happen that day, are still on track.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Expediting parts to ensure improved due date are met, ensuring that any potential slippages are escalated quickly.
- Evaluate impact on delivery schedule should there be a design change, stoppages, machine failures etc.
- Solid expediting and planning background.
- Relevant engineering background, couple with solid manufacturing experience.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office and be able to communicate via e-mail daily.
- Working with Composite detail parts.
- Willing to take Health & Saftey Training.
- Improvement plans will be prepared by a Verify SPE, with the SPE being on hand to support.