*** Electromechanical Source Inspector ***
Currently seeking an Aerospace Electromechanical Source Inspector to support 20 hours a week for 1 year in Tucson, AZ
- This position is for a quality professional with at least 10 years of defense related quality experience, with inspection, auditing or quality engineering in their work history.
- You will be source inspecting PWBs, cables and harnesses and applicable electromechanical assemblies.
- You will be working directly with the customer's Field Quality Manager, so you will need excellent communication skills.
- You will need to have a lap top and be computer savvy, as the inspection documentation is entered in our online SPP system.
- This is a 1099 Position in which Labor and Travel will be paid and GSA mileage.
- IPC-A-610 and IPC-A-620 expertise required and certification would be preferred.
- In addition, you will be verifying FAIs to AS9102, so you must have considerable experience with the specification.