Customer is looking for a candidate to perform Source Inspectionson structural parts and assemblies.
*Candidate must be comfortable travelling to various suppliers (supporting at approximately 2-4 suppliers).
Windsor Locks, CT
St. Charles, MO
Customer is looking for a candidate to perform Source Inspections on structural parts and assemblies.
- Aerospace industry experience
- Candidate must have 5 years of practical experience performing in-process and final inspection of detail parts and structural assemblies.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of 5 years of aircraft structural assembly inspection with experience of FAA Form 8130
- 5 years of experience performing inspections to engineering requirements specified per ANSI Y14.5 – Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T) or equivalent standard.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, specifications and purchase orders.
- Candidate must have a laptop
- Knowledge of Mitsubishi Aircraft Corporation (MITAC) Procedures