*** Electrical Inspector ***
Seeking an Aerospace Electrical Inspector in the Colorado Spring, CO fulltime for 1 year
The quality inspector shall perform visual and dimensional inspections on electrical assemblies. Parts will be inspected to engineering drawings, customer purchase order(s), industry standards, and specifications. The inspector will be required to report inspection accept / reject information directly to the customer .
- Candidate must have practical experience performing inspections on electrical assemblies.
- Must have the ability to read / interpret engineering drawings and Purchase Orders (POs).
- The candidate must have experience using microscopes and other electrical inspection tools.
- Experience performing First Article Inspections (FAIs) in accordance to the AS9102 standard and knowledge of applicable industry standards like IPC-A-610 or equivalent is highly desired.
- Candidate must have current J-STD-001 and/or IPC-610 certifications.
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years experience performing CCA inspections in aerospace or military / defense manufacturing with proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel.