*** Electromechanical Source Inspector ***
Currently seeking an Aerospace Electromechanical Inspector to support 8 hours per week for 1 year in Ball Ground, Georgia. This candidate must have experience with IPC-A- 610. This contract opportunity would be ideal for someone who is looking for additional opportunities that fit within their current schedule.
- As a Quality Control Inspector you will use your formal IPC-A-610 training and experience to inspect solder and general workmanship to the requirements of IPC-A-610.
- You will also review AS9102 First Article Reports prepared by the Contract Manufacturer..
- Utilizing your expertise, you will compare the products with released engineering drawings, purchase orders and other contractual requirements as specified by operations.
- You will check for quality workmanship according to published manufacturing standards.
- We will rely on you to suggest ways in which the quality of products could be improved and provide written reports of Source Inspection results to management.
- In addition, you will conduct quality audits and surveys to recommend approval of new customer’s suppliers and contract manufacturers.
- Inspector should have 5+years Quality Assurance in electronics manufacturing environment
- Inspection of electronic, mechanical and electro-mechanical assemblies
- Experience in FAI, SI, RI inspection
- Knowledge of QA process with non-conforming material and MRB
- Use of mechanical and optical measurement tools and Geometric dimensioning and tolerances
- Supplier evaluation, approval and corrective and preventative actions
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings for PWB’s
- ASME Y14.5, ISO-9001 procedures, MIL-STD-105
- Open to 10% domestic travel.