We currently have a need for an experienced inspector to support in Naples, Florida.
Frequency: 30-35 hours/week
Duration: Approximately 90 days
Inspector supporting First Article Inspections (FAI) onsite in Naples, along with receiving and in-process inspection activities.
- Candidate must have practical experience performing in-process and receiving inspections on complex machined parts, assemblies, and / or sub-assemblies.
- The inspections will be performed to engineering requirements specified per ANSI Y14.5 – Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T) or equivalent standard.
- Must have the ability to read / interpret engineering drawings and Purchase Orders (POs). The candidate must have experience using various mechanical inspection tools, such as micrometers and calipers.
- Experience performing First Article Inspections (FAIs) in accordance to the AS9102 standard and knowledge is required. Ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years’ experience performing inspections in aerospace or military / defense manufacturing with proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Candidate should be computer savvy and own a laptop for this assignment. Will be working as an independent contractor (1099).
- Relocation is not available