Job Title: Quality Inspector
- Conduct source inspection, including in-process, first-article, and final inspection, of mechanical/machined components and electromechanical parts at the manufacturer against customer Purchase Order, Drawings, Quality Requirements, and other flow-downs.
- Review supplier ATP, CofC, FAI reports and other documentation to ensure compliance.
- Complete inspection reports and documentation in accordance to Customer specifications.
- Occasional preparation of First Article Inspection reports is required.
- Notify supplier and Customer of rejections, providing reasons and objective evidence.
- Interface directly with suppliers and Customers
- Hands-on inspection experience and ability to use basic inspection equipment (e.g. calipers, micrometers, gauges, etc.)
- Understanding of engineering, drawings, and GD&T
- Minimum 3+ years Aerospace inspection experience
- Minimum 3+ years inspecting aeronautic parts (electromechanical parts/assembly)
- Experience in production, quality management, and logistics
- Understanding and experience in AS 9100 and AS9102
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required (English)
- Cable Harness inspection experience
- Other Qualifications: MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word) Computer proficiency is required, team-minded, communicative, being proactive, stress resistant, assertiveness