***Quality Inspector ***
Currently seeking an Aerospace Quality Inspector to support a part-time contract opportunity for 1 year in Mobile, Alabama
- Quality inspector will conduct source inspection, including in-process, first-article, and final inspection, of mechanical/machined components and electromechanical parts at the manufacturer
- Quality inspector will review supplier ATP, CofC, FAI reports and other documentation to ensure compliance.
- Responsible for complete inspection reports and documentation in accordance to Customer specifications.
- Occasional preparation of First Article Inspection reports is required
- Notify supplier and Customer of rejections, providing reasons and objective evidence.
- Interface directly with suppliers and Customers
- Hands-on inspection experience and ability to use basic inspection equipment (e.g. calipers, micrometers, gauges, etc.)
- Quality inspector must have an understanding of engineering, drawings, and GD&T
- Minimum 3+ years Aerospace inspection experience and experience with aeronautic parts (electromechanical parts/assembly) Cable Harness inspection experience
- Experience in production, quality management, and logistics
- Understanding and experience in AS 9100 and AS9102
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required (English)
- Other Qualifications: MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word) Computer proficiency is required, team-minded, communicative, being proactive, stress resistant, assertiveness