Currently seeking a special process surveyor/ auditor to support at supplier locations regionally (Distances May Vary). Please see below for further details.
The Surveyor/Auditor will perform an examination of established methods, instructions, and work flows for special processes - validating the reliability of the process per customer or industry specification(s), including incorporation of maintenance programs for product equipment, material handling, and housekeeping practices in the work area.
This will be an on going contract supporting throughout the year. Please see below for further details.
- A strong manufacturing background with practical experience performing special process audits preferably in an ISO or AS9100 setting
- Familiarity with NADCAP and respective special process standards and specifications is required
- Ability to identify nonconformance / discrepancies and report information directly to the customer via web application
- Must have documented auditing experience within the body of the candidate resume
- The Customer is particularly interested in resumes that demonstrate experience in the following special process disciplines. Resumes that demonstrate knowledge in any (1) or more of these areas will be considered:
- Chemical Processing
- Heat Treatment
- NDT (All Disciplines Welcome)
- Printed Wiring Boards (PWB)
- Electronic Soldering
- Recognized auditor certification (RAB or ASQ Certified Quality Auditor) is a plus
- Must have proficient computer skills using with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be proficient navigating the internet and associated websites
- Must have a laptop or personal computer and cell phone