** Delivery Assurance Specialist**
Currently seeking an Aerospace Delivery Assurance Specialist Full Time 2 month Contract Opportunity in Gainesville, Texas
Candidate must have the ability to manage order backlog and develop/maintain capacity planning process to ensure appropriate resources and materials are available to meet customers’ requirements and minimize manufacturing costs.
- Develop and communicate weekly and daily manufacturing schedule to ensure 100% on time delivery
- Manage details of production schedule to maximize productivity of manufacturing and shipping departments.
- Resolve scheduling conflicts and prioritize customer requirements. Identify and implement appropriate planning, management and control strategies for production, material requirements, inventory levels and shop floor.
- Ability to create and maintain Work In Process (WIP) reports in Excel. Statusing/expediting of parts through manufacturing cycle.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Technologies
- Experience with business jet seats is preferable
- Quality and Manufacturing Experience is a must
- Advanced knowledge of Production control methods
- Advanced knowledge of Production planning
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to facilitate improvements and issue resolution with product supplier companies
- Strong written/oral communication, multi-tasking, and time management skills. Must be able to effectively communicate with functional organizations and leadership teams at suppliers, customers, and Verify.
- Prior auditing experience is highly desired (process, system, product, etc)
- Read and Interpret Blue Prints
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment with conflicting / changing priorities
- In depth understanding of MRP or ERP systems (e.g. SAP, MANFACT, SOLUMINA, etc.)