****First Article Inspector****
Seeking an Aerospace First Article Inspector in McMinnville, OR for 50 hours per week for 2 months.
- The quality inspector shall travel to various supplier facilities to perform visual and dimensional inspections on manufactured parts, assemblies, and / or sub-assemblies.
- Parts will be inspected to engineering drawings, customer purchase order(s), industry standards, and specifications.
- The inspector will be required to report inspection accept / reject information directly to the customer via web application.
- Candidate must have practical experience performing in-process and final inspections on machined parts, assemblies, and / or sub-assemblies.
- Previous experience in FAIR review / sign-off
- Working knowledge of AS9102 Specification
- Relative commodity experience
- Inspection techniques
- Reading drawings
- writing Root Cause and Corrective Action Request
- Quality experience within the Aerospace Industry