Frequency (Hours per Week): 6
Duration (Days): 365
The Quality ElectroMechanical Inspector shall travel to various supplier facilities to perform visual inspections on manufactured parts, assemblies, and / or sub-assemblies. Parts will be inspected to engineering drawings, customer purchase order(s), industry standards, and specifications. The inspector will be required to report inspection accept / reject information directly to the customer via web application.
- At least 5 years of current ElectroMechanical inspection background
- Inspection on electrical assemblies (i.e. PCBs), cable & harnesses, mechanical, machined, Casting and Forgings
- Must have first article inspection to AS9102 experience
- Aerospace industry experience
- Experience with GD&T and blueprint reading per ANSI Y 14.5
- Use of general inspection tools-calipers, go-no go gauges, thread gauges, pin gauges, height gauges, micrometers
- Must have inspection experience with
- Optional Requirements:
IPC-A-610 certification (plus)
- Candidate should be computer savvy and own a laptop and cell phone for this assignment.