*** Electromechanical Source Inspector ***
Currently seeking an Aerospace Electromechanical Source Inspector to support 30 -40 hours a week for 1 year in Franklin, Wisconsin
- As a Quality Control Inspector you will compare the products with released engineering drawings, purchase orders and other contractual requirements as specified by operations.
- Inspector will check for quality workmanship according to published manufacturing standards.
- You will provide documentation reviews for each shipment and also perform reviews of AS9102 First Article Reports prepared by the Contract Manufacturer.
- We will rely on you to suggest ways in which the quality of products could be improved and provide written reports of Source Inspection results to management.
- Inspector must have 5+years Quality Assurance in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with IPC 610
- Electronics Processing | Printed Circuit Assemblies, Inspector, AS 9102
- Prior working experience with GD&T and strong working knowledge of ANSI.Y.14.5
- Knowledge of QA process with non-conforming material and MRB
- Supplier evaluation, approval and corrective and preventative actions