Verify is searching for a full time quality engineer for a 1 year, W2 position in Marion, IL.
- Perform engineering services in support of customer’s products and services.
- Ability to complete engineering projects and solve textbook type problems.
- Configuration Management experience – change control, status accounting, planning, identification – is required.
- Creation, maintenance, and research of Data Packages.
- Understanding and ability to maintain/create/verify Bill of Materials.
- Understanding of Statements of Work and ability to prepare and edit them.
- Ability to manage data.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work and support cross functional teams.
- Ability to read blue prints and engineering documents.
- Product development experience is required.
- BS or MS in Engineering or related field is preferred, or equivalent.
- Must be computer literate – Microsoft office, Adobe.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”